When I first heard about Kelly’s Korner and the “Show Us Your Singles” Blog, I knew Lisa had to be featured! This dear friend of mine is good as gold, and I believe God is going to use something grand to introduce her to her husband. Let me introduce you to her!
Age - 31
Occupation - Dental Hygienist
Location - Rogers, AR
Hometown - Bentonville, AR
1. Lisa loves the Lord. Above all else, isn’t this the most important?! She finds her identity and strength in Jesus and pursues a relationship with Him that shapes her life. She even got a tattoo (with me :)) of Proverbs 31:25 on her wrist to remind her of who she is in God and as a way to speak boldly of her faith!
2. Lisa loves her family. A week doesn’t pass where I don’t hear her talk about time she is spending with her parents, sister, brother-in-law, nieces, or driving 45 min away to Eureka Springs to visit her grandmother. A lot of people talk about loving their family, but this lady lives it.
3. Lisa is an incredible friend. I can testify to this first hand! This girl is always there when I need something… anything from a helping hand to words of Truth to uplift me when I’m down. It’s so important to have a friend that will cheer you up, especially one who can speak truth into your life and I’m lucky to have found this in her.
(Lisa is top middle)
4. Lisa is a motivated fitness guru! When I need some motivation to get back into working out, this is a friend I call. She makes time for exercise not only for looking amazing, but for overall health. She is dedicated, but the best part is that it doesn’t keep her from fun times with family and friends!
5. Lisa is an amazing cook. She is extremely healthy, but this girl can cook!!! I think my favorite thing of hers I’ve tried so far were the meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potatoes icing at a jewelry party she hosted.. they were incredible!!! Oh, and let’s not forget she can grill a mean steak too ;)
6. Lisa has fabulous style. I’m not even joking when I say that she ALWAYS looks fabulous, but very approachable, classic, but trendy. I literally would borrow her entire closet! And jewelry cabinet! She knows how to take classic pieces and pair them with vintage and new. She even started a new blog all about fashion, Elysian, you must check out!
7. Lisa knows how to have fun. Whether it’s just a dinner for us to catch up, tailgating for a Razorback game, night out with friends, or celebrating a big moment, I can count on her to be there having fun and laughing! She has a great sense of humor and doesn’t take life too seriously.
8. Lisa is thoughtful and attentive to the little things. She is not just about the big picture, but truly pays attention to who a person is and does the little things that really matter! I was blown away by all the details she put into my showers during my wedding.
9. Lisa has a heart for others. And not just her family and friends.. She currently serves as President of our local Make-A-Wish chapter after serving as Vice-President last year. She volunteered to work on rebuilding a house in Joplin for Extreme Makeover Home Edition!
10. Lisa has dreams for the future and is pursuing them. I can’t wait to see where she is in 5 years, even 1 year!
I could keep going, but I’d rather you experience first hand what a catch she is. Lisa is faithfully waiting to meet the man God intended for her! Please comment or message if you are interested!