Happy Monday to me! I finally checked the mail after a very busy weekend to find my March Birchbox delivery!
What is Birchbox? Glad you asked… And so glad my marketing guru fiance introduced it to me!
Birchbox members will receive a box of the best beauty product samples and insider secrets every month for only $10 per month.. No fuss!
Co-founders Hayley Barna and Katia Beauchamp met at Harvard Business School. They created Birchbox to help women cut through the clutter of the beauty world to find products that really work for them.
Birchbox has recently been featured by InStyle, New York Post and Marie Claire among others.
This month’s samples include:
1. Deborah Lippman The Stripper To Go = Lavender scented nail polish remover mitts. Retails for $12
2. Miss Jessie’s Original | Quick Curls = Anti-frizz curl cream. Retails for $32
3. One Love Organics | Skin Savior Waterless Beauty Balm = Two-in-One cleanser and moisturizer completely free of fillers. Retails for $68
4. Peter Thomas Roth | Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel = Brightening cleanser with salicylic and glycolic acids to detoxify and soften fine lines. Retails for $35
5. stila | Smoky Eye Shadow How-to Card = Mini palette of shadows to achieve the perfect smokey eye complete with instructions. Retails for $45
6. Kusmi Tea | Detox Tea = Detoxifying blend of mate, green tea, and lemongrass to boost wellness. Retails for $21.95 for 24 tea bags.
Go Here to check it out and join yourself!
I’ll be trying all of these out over the next few weeks with a little report of my findings :)