The “Black Friday” shopping frenzy has officially begun in many stores, but I’ll be sleeping in and watching the Razorbacks play tomorrow :) As we kick off the Christmas shopping of 2011, I thought I would post some of my favorite gift ideas in the beloved beauty department.
1. Clarisonic is a perfect gift idea for any special lady. I’ve not only seen better cleansing results, but my skin is firmer!
2. Moroccan Oil is my favorite product to invest in, especially for dry or over processed hair. Available only by professionals. If you are in Fayetteville, come to Studio 8 to purchase!
3. NeuLash eyelash fortifying serum has dramatically helped my lashes in growing. It takes about 4-6 weeks to see results, but they are amazing! Available at Revive Day Spa
4. The Wet Brush is the ultimate detangling tool for any hair type! Available online or at Studio 8.
5. I can quickly see Elie Saab Perfume with notes of orange blossom, jasmine, patchouli, rose, cedar wood becoming my favorite or signature fragrance.
6. Hot Shot Tools Curling Wand to create those loose glamorous waves! Available at Sally’s Beauty Supply. Click Here for my tutorial for achieving loose waves.
7. Essie Matte About You top coat gives your polish a smooth matte finish instantly! Genius.
8. Bath Junkie bath products, the only place I know of where you can customize your own fragrance and color! I’m in love with their exfoliating salt scrub and body dessert lotion spray.
9. Sally Hanson Salon Effects could be your fun answer to the trendy nail art we are seeing all over Pinterest! They are inexpensive, easy to use and last longer than traditional nail polish!
10. Kevin Murphy Color Bug is the ultimate gift idea for the adventurous hair color lover in your family. The Color Bug is a chalk like product that creates high definition color that washes out with shampoo. Click here for my tutorial video on how to use Color Bug. Only sold by salon professionals so check out a salon in your area!
Just a few fun ideas for every price range! Happy shopping and enjoy this Christmas Season!