My top items I don’t do without:
1. Lancome dual finish powder. Covers like foundation, but feels like powder! You can wet the sponge for more of a foundation feel and further coverage. The very first compact my Mother introduced me to, and I can’t switch even though I’ve tried others out! Available at Sephora, Dillards, and other fine department stores.
2. NeuLash. Want long lashes? Skip the extensions and grow your very own with this AMAZING easy-to-use serum. I am asked almost daily if my lashes are extensions. In NWA, the only place to buy is Revive Day Spa.
3. MAC RapidBlack Penultimate Eye Liner. By far, the longest wearing, easiest to apply liquid eye liner I’ve ever used. Hands Down. Available at MAC stores and fine department stores.
4. Loreal Voluminous Mascara. I’ve tried them all, ladies and this mascara is still my favorite. Of course, I love Dior Show but I’d rather save $17 and get the same effect with Voluminous. Available at drug stores.
5. Too Faced Bronzer. I’ve been wearing this brand of bronzer for a few years now. I love the color palettes and options for winter to summer. Available at Ulta.
6. Eye Brushes. Invest in some great makeup brushes, ladies! They truly make a difference! I have a nice little collection of brushes from MAC, Lancome and Sephora. Just ask a makeup artist at the counter to give you a couple tips for achieving your desired looks.
7. MAC Lipgloss. Ok, so everything MAC :).. But seriously, these lipglosses go on smooth, not sticky and have lasting power! My favorite colors are Bountiful and Moth To Flame.